Kokonutlime Publishing will edit your book! We’ll even do second edits for your books that already have been edited or published.
Our editing services:
- correct mechanical errors (spelling, grammar, punctuation, sentence structure, paragraph structure, etc.)
- polish prose to improve clarity and narrative flow
- set it up in proper book publishing format
- give you a copy of your new manuscript in electronic form ready for publishing!
Editing Time Frame
The length of time it takes to edit depends on the following factors:
- The age group the book is targeted to
- Length of manuscript
- Manuscript subject matter
- Number of illustrations
- Number of pages
- Services required (illustration, book cover, rewrite, etc.)
- Time of submission, we always have other books and prioritize them according to submission date
With all of those factors in mind, our editing department’s standard editing time is as follows:
Heavy edit: possibly some rewriting, 1-2 double-spaced pages per hour
Medium edit: 4-6 double-spaced pages per hour
Light edit: skim while correcting obvious errors such as spelling, grammar,
punctuations, etc. 8-10 pages per hour
Final edit: 20 pages or more per hour (varies widely)
Kokonutlime includes a light edit in the publishing of your book. For medium and heavy edits you can contact us for a quote.
Remember, proper editing of your manuscript can be the key to the success of your book and we want your book to be the best!
Looking for a ghostwriter? Check out our Ghostwriting page!